Jade: Cotton AseemA
Age supported: 0-4 years
Height requirement: Minimum 45cm
Weight range: 3kgs-20kgs
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Colour: Muted Green
- Soul’s award-winning, fully adjustable, newborn to toddler buckle carrier.
- Front and back carrying positions.
- Fully customisable carrier with easy base and height adjustments.
- Perfect fit at every stage.
- Removable Lumbar support + removable pouch + removable hood + crossable straps.
- Unique padding for great support with bigger/heavier babies.
- 100% natural fibres - breathable, and ideal for all climates.
- Breastfeeding friendly.
What makes Aseema special?
Fully Adjustable for a perfect fit
Aseema has an inch by inch adjustable base and height and holds your newborn as perfectly as it does your toddler.
Award-winning Ergonomic Design
A wide, sturdy curved waistband, generously padded crossable shoulder straps, included lumbar support and adjustable base and height makes Aseema extremely comfortable for both the wearer and the baby.
Aseema fits your little one from the newborn stage well into toddlerhood (0-4 years) and its sturdy construction means you can use it over many years and pass it down to carry many babies.
Aseema checks all the other boxes when it comes to what you can expect in a product from Soul:
- Handmade with love
- Soft, breathable, natural fabrics
- Comfortable, safe, ergonomic babywearing
- Made by parents for parents
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
- You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
- Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
- All images on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.